2021-2022 Coaches' Registration
Coaches need to register with AHA.
In order to register, you will need to have a USA Hockey number for the 2021-22 season.
USA Hockey number - required every year ($46 + $2.50 MA fee)
After obtaining your USA hockey number, please click on the "Register" button below to register with AHA.
Once you have completed that registration, you will also need to complete the following:
- Background Screen - required every other year to authorize a background check ($30, needed for everyone who was not new in 2020-21).
- SafeSport - required every year. It will offer the appropriate course/refresher when you log in with your USA Hockey number.
- Waiver of Liability Form - required every year for all on-ice participants, the Coach-in-Chief , Stuart Remensnyder at email@example.com and Registrar, Kristin Balboni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coach's card / CEP Training - required (almost all returning coaches need an updated card, new coaches all need CEP level 1). Try to do this before the season starts.
- USA Hockey Age modules - required for the age group you are coaching, needed if your players changed age groups.
Please email the AHA Treasurer at email@example.com to be reimbursed for any of the above.
Other Coaching Forms
Coaching cards: USA Hockey no longer issues Coaching cards. Coaches are required to print out a copy of their own cards. Login to USA Hockey to retrieve your card information.
On-site Injury Report Form - for use throughout the season when an injury occurs. Completed forms should be emailed to Safesport Coordinator, Thomas St. Laurent at
, or Complete It Online
Player Patch Award Form - for hat tricks, playmakers and shutouts
Player Evaluation Form - for coaches assessment of player skills
Travel Permit - for play outside the state
USA Hockey Practice Plans
Small Area Games
Mass Hockey Forms including District Playdown
USA Hockey Sanctioned Tournaments
Tournaments AHA teams have attended in the past